Runners can use the buses provided by the Organizer to commute for the starts of UK180, UK80, UK50 and UK30. Buses are leaving from Szklarska Poręba, ul. Kilińskiego 10 (850 m from the race office) at:
- 8.10.2022 at 0.00 to UK180 start
- 8.10.2022 at 1.30 to UK80 start
- 8.10.2022 at 7.30 to UK50 start
- 9.10.2022 at 8.30 to UK30 start
Yes, if you want to take the bus you have mark proper field on https://b4sportonline.pl/ultrakotlina/. If you haven't choose the option at the beginning, you can easily edit your registration.
Buses at the start of UK180 and UK80 after arriving will wait until start time. You can wait for the start inside in warm and dry conditions.
- Yes, if you are resigning during the race, you must inform the organizer via SMS/call on 690 980 855 (it will be printed on the map and race bib). Using the number you can also inform the Organizer that you need transport to the race office from Transportation Point 1 (Janowice Wielkie) or Transportation Point 2 (Goduszyn).
- Waiting time can last up to 2h.
- Buses drive to the race office.
- S1 Przełęcz Kowarska - public square, free, unguarded
- S2 Janowice - parking next to Zielona Dolina Park, free, unguarded
- S3 Goduszyn - parking on the private area next to S3/PK10 Goduszyn only with a ticket, which can be collected from the race office
You can reach Szklarska Poręba with a train (stop Szklarska Poręba Górna) or with a bus (connection from Wrocław through Jelenia Góra).